One of the most essential matters in life is to somehow become happy, no matter of the circumstances around you. There are negative people that can ruin the optimistic side of you, which is fine if you have a defensive mechanism.
The stress and negativity can be neglected if you find your own way of claiming victory over stress, sadness or anxiety.
It is important to know that new problems will always occur and there is no way of stopping that. However, how you deal with them plays a huge role in this matter. It says a lot about you and how you place yourself in this world.
These 25 quotes should set you on the right track. Whenever you feel overwhelmed, just remind yourself about this quotes and find the courage to get through.
25 quotes that you need to keep repeating to yourself
1. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
2. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.” – Robert Tew
3. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.” – Steve Maraboli
4. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
5. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
6. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
7. “A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle”. – Buddha
8. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
10. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
11. “Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
12. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” – Rumi
13. “It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
14. “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” – Maya Angelou
15. “Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” – Morticia Addams
16. “The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before your death.” – Osho
17. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
18. “He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” – Lao Tzu
19. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Harold Whitman
20. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
21. “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
22. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
23. “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
24. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
Hopefully, you will find a way to include these quotes in your life and that it will be enough to find yourself, even in moments when everything is hopeless.
You need to control how your life will play out, and not the other way around. Seek your happiness no matter what, and hopefully, these quotes will help you!